So what you’re saying is…
The best, and most under-appreciated, member of Manhattan’s Special Victims Unit is hilarious, badass, and very helpful when you don’t understand what kind of sexual depravity is going on. After watching this hilarious John Mulaney standup on Fin, I felt the need to compile some of the best Finn moments over the 16 seasons of Law and Order: Special Victims Unit.
1. When He wouldn’t let anyone stand in his way, but at least he’s polite.
Certainly not some secretary.
2. When he called out the stupidity of youths.
Thank God he has Rollins to guide him.
3. When he imparted his wisdom on the lifestyle of artists.
Funny, he sounds just like my dad with this one.
4. When he used humor to cut the awkwardness of Cragan’s return.
Nothing makes a tense situation like killing prostitutes better like a hilarious one-liner.
5. When he revealed that he has more connections than you ever will.
Do you have a rope guy?! Well, do you?
6. When He offers deep racial perspective:
I’ll take him over Jesse Jackson any day of the week.
7. When he opened up about his childhood.
Sure, no one actually asked him, but being honest helps build solid relationships.
8. When he told it like it is.
This was actually incredibly helpful because I had no idea what the “down low” is.
9. When he wasn’t afraid to ask from clarification.
…While simultaneously making a strip club owner feel like a perv.
10. When he put all the local pimps in their place.
That being said, he’s not afraid to smack a bitch either.
11. When his showcased his serious pun game.
Everyone likes hot wings, so I think going to Buffalo, New York to get them straight from the source.
12. When he took laziness to the next level.
I am pretty sure that shooting an unarmed fleeing man is completely illegal, but it would definitely save some knee aches and energy.