As a Creative Content Producer at CBS Interactive, I am responsible for a variety of tasks including attending and providing live coverage of special events, interviewing celebrities, writing compelling and highly-shareable articles for CBS’ primetime drama series, and creating original artwork to heighten user experience.
Some general highlights include:
- Continuously generating new, unique formats to present articles and information.
- During the 2016 GRAMMY Awards and The 2016 Academy of Country Music Awards, I focused on celebrating the most buzz-about artists, including Taylor Swift and Miranda Lambert. During the 2017 GRAMMY Awards, I provided live coverage of the winners, live performances, and the red carpet. Click here to see all of my GRAMMY Awards coverage.
- Because of the company’s video goals, I took the personal initiative to learn basic video creation. This knowledge has not only improved my ability to use our new products, including Wibbitz, it has led to the creation of my own original videos, one of which lived on site. My dedication to constantly push boundaries has also led to the creation of a well-received and highly-successful Criminal Minds quiz formatted to Wibbitz, which also lives on-site. Click here to see more of my Criminal Minds coverage.
- Serving as the lead producer for some of 2016’s biggest story lines and television events.
- This year, I was tasked with covering The Good Wife series finale, which included watching all seven seasons of the show in a four weeks and utilizing my knowledge to create never-before-seen pieces for the site, including Binge-Watch Guides for all seven seasons, storyboarding three mashup videos for video production, and creating questions for fan participation. In a constant effort to meet our goals regarding CBS All Access signups, I included direct links to each episode in every situation possible, including my piece, “61 Exciting Guest Stars of “The Good Wife,” in which I included every episode featuring these stars. Click here to see more of my Good Wife coverage.
- Rounding out my second year as the lead content producer for Criminal Minds, I have consistently created new, unique, and compelling content. This was particularly essential in what we affectionately called “The Month of Moore.” In order to take advantage of Shemar Moore’s departure, I created more than a dozen articles about Moore’s character, a fan-favorite, in the month of his leaving the show. Click here to see more of my coverage of Shemar Moores’ departure articles.
- For the second year in a row, I was the lead content producer for The 2017 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show. This year, I created each and every article that appeared on-site, as well as my own original videos. In keeping with the company’s All Access initiatives, my diligent work and dedication to the event led to more than 42,000 AA signups. Click here to see my 2017 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show articles.
- The Good Fight: Being entrusted with this year’s biggest initiative: Serving as the lead content producer for our first original series, The Good Fight. My intense dedication to the finale of my personal favorite CBS series’ finale, The Good Wife, clearly did not go unnoticed as I was selected to work on our first-ever original series. Click here to see my Good Fight articles.
- Working closely with other departments, including design, video, and content strategy.
- Working with many different teams to create original, highly shareable, and show art, I have participated in assisting a variety of departments, including the design team, content strategy, and video production.
- Note-worthy Accomplishments:
- Teaching myself extensive use of Photoshop, which has led to the innovation of consistently-successful slideshow quizzes. This design has become the edit team’s standard for quizzes across all shows and platforms.
- Serving as lead content producer on CBS’ top programs, live events, and CBS All Access’ initiative, including Criminal Minds, GRAMMY Awards, Bull, and The Academy of Country Music Awards.
The Good Fight picks up one year after the events of the final broadcast episode of The Good Wife. In the new series, an enormous financial scam has destroyed the reputation of a young lawyer, Maia Rindell, while simultaneously wiping out her mentor and godmother Diane Lockhart’s savings. Forced out of Lockhart & Lee, they … Continue reading The Good Fight
Hosted by award-winning performer and host James Corden, The 2017 GRAMMY Awards will be broadcast live from the STAPLES Center in Los Angeles, Sunday, Feb. 12 (8:00-11:30 PM, live ET/5:00-8:30 PM, live PT; 6:00-9:30 PM, live MT) on the CBS Television Network and with CBS All Access.
Serving as the lead content producer for Criminal Minds for the past two years, I have created a wide variety of articles for the top performing CBS primetime drama.
As the lead producer for the 2016 Victoria’s Secret Fashion show, I will be providing innovative articles, exclusive behind-the-scenes content, and insider insight to all things Victoria’s Secret. Stay tuned for updates as they come in before the Angels take flight on Dec. 5.
In 2015, I was chosen to be the lead CBSi producer to report live from The Academy of Country Music Awards in Dallas, TX to commemorate the show’s 50th anniversary. While there, I attended press conferences, conducted interviews, and provided coverage both before and during the broadcast from Cowboy Stadium.
Much like last year’s premieres, I have helped build quizzes, galleries, cast announcements, and plan promotional giveaways for CBS’ new Fall series. For Fall 2016, I serve as the lead content producer for MacGyver, Man with a Plan, and Bull.
One of my largest undertakings while working at CBS was being the editorial lead and creative content producer for The Good Wife. As the show completed its seventh season and the series wrapped, I was responsible with providing fun articles, producing videos, highlighting the stars and guest stars of the series, writing binge guides for all seven seasons, and helping other departments to bring this tremendous series to a close.