As a Creative Content Producer at CBS Interactive, I am responsible for a variety of tasks including attending and providing live coverage of special events, interviewing celebrities, writing compelling and highly-shareable articles for CBS’ primetime drama series, and creating original artwork to heighten user experience.
Some general highlights include:
- Creating the #1 social media embed post of 2015: “21 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Matthew Gray Gubler.” This post has had 5,700,000 page views and continues to grow daily. It is also the most visited post with over 480,000 unique views.
- Creating 8 of the 14 highest performing galleries on mobile web for 2015.
- Created the #1 blog entry of 2015: “Matthew Gray Gubler Takes On The Cinnamon Challenge.” This post reached over 335,000 UVs, an astounding 30% higher than the next best performing post.
- Produced the majority of content surrounding the 2015 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show.
- Attended live special events including the 57th Annual GRAMMY Awards, The Academy of Country Music Awards, and the 2015 Winter TCAs and provided both live coverage and supplemental articles.
- Attended set visits for hit CBS shows, including Criminal Minds, Extant, and Supergirl.